You don't need extra bags (or whatever) for your wet, soily gear when packing in or out; you just need the Orvis® Safe Passage Vented Rolling Duffle. It cleverly combines two functions—traditional luggage for your clothing and personal effects, and self-ventilating transport for your fly fishing wear—into one convenient, well-thought-out bag. Its spacious, drop-bottom design makes organizing easy. Put your waders, boots, grungy hats, etc. in the bottom compartment; it's equipped with ventilation holes and is sized to fit 9', 4-pc. rod cases. The top compartment is equipped with sectional dividers for easy placement of your clothing and essentials; both top and bottom can be accessed separately, with the duffle open or closed. Your Orvis Safe Passage Vented Rolling Duffle also features large outer zip pockets to accommodate your extras. Handles on all sides, reinforced bottom, 2-stage cart system with inline skate wheels and retractable handle for smooth, stable transport over uneven terrain. Durable nylon construction. 6529 cu. in. Weight: 9 lbs. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 14ZR 2100.
- Combines 2 bags into 1
- Traditional luggage for personal gear
- Self-ventilating storage for fly fishing wear
- Vented bottom holds fishing gear, 4-pc. rod cases, etc.
- Sectioned top compartment for personal gear
- Both compartments can be accessed separately
- Large outer zip pockets for extras
- Handles on all sides
- Reinforced bottom
- 2-stage cart system
- Inline skate wheels and retractable handle
- Durable nylon construction
- 6529 cu. in. Weight: 9 lbs. 14 oz.
Web ID: 1505281544