To a fly fisherman, good organization is an essential part of good days on the water. The Orvis® Gale Force Boat Bag gives you a sturdy, well-designed, and ultra-water resistant solution for neatly stowing and transporting your gear between land and water. Camera, cell phone, and GPS will all be protected against rain or boat spray, thanks to an advanced polyurethane coated nylon exterior that's heat/RF welded and finished with water-resistant, non-corrosive, coated YKK zipper closures. And in the Orvis Gale Force Boat Bag's spacious interior, you'll find a great organization scheme, with zip pockets in the lid for your tippets, leaders, charts, and smallwares. An innovative structural divider system provides varied space for the rest of your transportable gear and tackle, supported by rigid foam padded walls with a bottom reinforcement panel for extra abrasion resistance. Built-in tippet bar loops and D-rings simply add to your efficiency. Transportable via side-haul handles with rubber grips, or an adjustable, removable shoulder strap with padded sleeve. 10-1/2"H x 22-1/4"W x 11-1/2"D. 2,686 cu. in. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 9T1C 0900.
- Sturdy, well-designed, and ultra-water resistant
- Protects gear and electronics from rain and spray
- Heat/RF welded, polyurethane coated nylon exterior
- Water-resistant, non-corrosive, coated YKK zippers
- Zip pockets in lid for tippets, leaders, charts, and more
- Innovative structural divider system
- Rigid foam padded walls with bottom reinforcement
- Built-in tippet bar loops and D-rings
- Side-haul handles with rubber grips
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap with padded sleeve
- 10-1/2"H x 22-1/4"W x 11-1/2"D. 2,686 cu. in.
Web ID: 2223309