A great wading boot choice for beginning anglers, the Orvis Encounter Rubber Sole Wading Boots for Men meets the needs of a developing fly fisherman. A great blend of performance and value, the Encounter features durable, all-synthetic uppers to protect your feet as well as minimizing the spread of invasive species. Scratch rubber toe caps over reinforced toe boxes protect the boots up front from abrasion and impacts. Full linings inside provide smooth comfort and reduced wear on your waders. Built on a soft, dual durometer Vibram® rubber outsole with an exclusive Orvis lug pattern, the Encounter delivers sure footing over riverbeds, muddy pond bottoms, or lake beds. Average Weight Per Pair: 3 lbs. 5 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 16FO.
- Durable wading boots with specialized outsoles for top traction
- A great blend of performance and value for developing fly fishermen
- Dual durometer Vibram rubber outsoles with proprietary Orvis lug pattern
- Durable synthetic uppers
- Rubber toe caps over reinforced toe boxes
- Fully lined - easier on waders
Web ID: 2327057