Get great comfort and traction with the customized fit of a Boa® lacing system with the Orvis Boa Pivot Rubber Sole Wading Boots for Men. A great choice for your favorite fly fishing stream, these rubber-soled wading boots deliver long-lasting durability and protection. Rugged synthetic microfiber uppers feature molded rubber toe caps and scratch rubber panels for enhanced sidewall and heel protection. Easy to operate with just 1 hand, the boot's Boa lacing system delivers a sure, comfortable fit without pressure points. High density mesh linings encourage quick drainage and reduce wear on your waders. Lightweight, injection molded Phylon midsoles and removable foam insoles cushion and support your feet over the boot's stabilizing, heat-formed midsole PVC plate. Soft, dual durometer Vibram® rubber outsoles feature a proprietary Orvis lug pattern that reduces slippage over riverbeds, muddy pond bottoms, or lake beds. Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 6Y7A.
- Durable wading boots with the customized fit of the Boa lacing system
- Boa Lacing System - easy, one-handed adjustment and no pressure points
- Durable synthetic microfiber uppers
- Rubber toe caps
- Scratch rubber panels - enhanced sidewall and heel protection
- High density mesh linings - quick draining, easier on waders
- Removable foam insoles
- Injection molded Phylon midsoles
- Stabilizing, heat-formed midsole PVC midsole plate
- Dual durometer Vibram rubber outsoles with proprietary Orvis lug pattern
Web ID: 2326916