Online Firearm Purchase Guidelines
You can now order firearms online! Please note that firearms must be shipped to a Bass Pro Shop located within your state of residence. Only the person whose name appears on the order will be allowed to take possession of the firearm and transfer will take place only after all applicable requirements (i.e. background check, etc) are completed. Please verify local, state and federal laws before attempting to purchase a firearm.
Placing an Order
- Browse our available firearms here. Once you have located your firearm(s), click the Order Online button.
- Provide your residential zip code and select the store where you would like to pick the items up. Please keep in mind that you can only purchase items that are not restricted in the state/location where you reside.
- Review and agree to the Online Firearm Ordering Agreement
- Complete checkout. Please remember that you will be responsible for any additional fees (i.e. background check fee) at the time of pick up.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for handguns to be delivered and 4-5 business days for long guns. All items in your order will ship to the same store. You will be sent an email notification when the firearm(s) is ready for pick-up and a separate email once non-firearm items are available for pick up.
Fees, Taxes, Shipping & Returns
- If your state or local jurisdiction imposes additional fees (i.e. background check fee, etc.) you will be responsible for these at the time of pick-up.
- You are only permitted to purchase firearms that are not restricted in the state or jurisdiction where you reside. All firearms must be shipped to a Bass Pro Shops location within the state where you reside.
- Please inspect the firearm prior to accepting the transfer while in store.
- Bass Pro Shops does not accept returns of any firearms. Please contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
- Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
- Purchasers of firearms must be at least 18 years of age, and if the firearm is other than a rifle or shotgun (including frames/receivers, silencers, and pistol grip smooth bore firearms), purchasers must be at least 21 years of age. All purchasers must be a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
- Firearm transfer and use is subject to government regulation. It is your ultimate responsibility to ensure you are in compliance with all rule and regulations that apply to the purchase of firearms and ammunition.
- Some items are not able to be sold in certain locations.
- Firearms are sold as equipped. We do not modify the manufacturer's configuration.
Store Pick Up Requirements
- Please have a copy of the email confirming that the order is ready to pick up. This email will include your order number and name.
- Please ensure that you have a valid, government-issued photo ID when picking up your firearm. Firearms can be picked up at the gun counter in the Firearms Department.
- When picking up your firearm in-store we ask that you provide your current, physical address on ATF Form 4473, the Firearms Transaction Record. Please note that if the address on your ID does not match your residential address you will be required to provide a second form of government-issued document for verification. (i.e. vehicle registration, vehicle title, hunting license, or voter ID card)
- If your state or locale has any specific licensing or permit requirements, ensure that you possess these prior to picking up your firearm. Please contact local authorities if you have any questions regarding federal, state or local laws related to purchasing firearms.
Other Applicable Terms
For any additional questions, Customer Service can be contacted at 1-800-227-7776.