Inspired by the Hawaiian word for "breathe," the OluKai® Moloa Aho Slip-On Shoes for Men looks to nature to give you the relaxed vibe of the islands. Premium, waxed nubuck leather uppers combine hand-sewn stitching details and elastic gores for a snug, custom fit. Mimicing coral found in the ocean around the islands, the laser-cut perforations on the vamp add breathability and ventilation for top summertime comfort. These easy-wearing shoes also feature OluKai's signature Drop-In Heel® so you can wear them as a shoe or slide to match your mood. Removable and washable, dual-density PU footbeds under your feet utilize a shock absorbing PU gel insert and a soft microfiber cover to cushion every step with soft comfort. The leather-clad outsoles feature non-marking rubber traction pods for a reliable grip on wet or dry surfaces. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10399.
- Versatile leather shoes inspired by the islands
- Drop-In Heel converts from shoe to slide
- Breathable vamp perforations - coral-inspired
- Elastic gores offer a snug fit
- Removable dual-density PU footbeds
- Polyurethane gel inserts with natural cork covers
- Non-marking rubber outsoles with leather foxing
Web ID: 100184777