OluKai® Mea Ola Thong Sandals for men will infuse your soul with serene island style from sunrise to sunset. These OluKai leather sandals have compression-molded EVA midsoles wrapped in premium leather with anatomic contour for sustained comfort. Full-grain, antiqued leather straps have neoprene backing for cushioned comfort, and hand-sewn toe posts feature canoe-lash whipstitch details. The unique Outboard Strap construction is built into the sidewalls of the flip-flops (instead of footbeds) for ultimate arch support. Leather-wrapped outsoles have non-marking gum rubber traction pods for nonslip grip. OluKai Mea Ola Thong Sandals are inspired by the Hawaiian word for "creature," and feature an octopus sea creature on the footbeds. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10138.
- Full-grain leather straps with neoprene backing
- Hand-sewn toe post and canoe-lash whipstitch details
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles wrapped in leather
- Outboard Strap construction is built into sidewall
- Leather-wrapped outsoles with rubber traction pods
- Octopus design laser-etched on footbeds
Web ID: 2303088