All the toughness you demand in a saltwater fishing setup, without the high price! Our Offshore Angler™ Tightline Spinning Combo takes on multiple species with smooth, run-stopping power and long-term durability.
The Tightline Spinning Reel is a corrosion-resistant saltwater warrior with an aluminum frame and sideplates, stainless steel bail wire, stainless steel main shaft, brass alloy pinion gear, and a coated zinc alloy main gear to resist corrosion. Its 6-bearing system uses double-shielded stainless steel bearings and includes Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse. Smooth, consistent carbon fiber and PTFE drag system; machined-aluminum handle; braid-grip spool arbor.
The Tightline Spinning Rod is sensitive, lightweight, and incredibly strong. Its hybrid 24-ton carbon and fiberglass blank offers incredible feel with just the right tip flex for all-around saltwater work. Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts; slip-resistant EVA handles.
- Tough all-aluminum body and sideplates
- Forged, double-anodized-aluminum spool
- Graphite rotor (3000-6000 models)
- Braid-grip spool arbor
- Stainless steel main shaft
- Corrosion-resistant coated zinc alloy main gear
- Brass alloy pinion gear
- Machined, anodized aluminum handle
- 6 bearing system includes Powerlock instant anti-reverse
- Carbon fiber/PTFE drag system
- Hybrid 24-ton carbon/fiberglass construction
- Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Comfortable EVA handles
Web ID: 189335