If you're looking for an exceptional value in a lever drag reel, take a hard look at our popular Offshore Angler™ Ocean Master® Lever Drag Reel. Anyone looking to conquer oversized tuna, kingfish, sails, grouper, snapper, and more will relish the chance to pursue these hard fighters on light tackle, backed by the performance of this powerful reel. Sleek and modern, tough and very smooth, our Ocean Master Lever Drag is built to excel in challenging conditions. This latest version is our strongest yet. You'll love the smooth, consistent power of its carbon fiber drag system, with convenient presets at 20 lbs. for the strike setting and 28 lbs. for full drag. This reel boasts plenty of stainless steel—in its 4 double-shielded ball bearings, the drive gear, the pinion gear, and crankshaft—in order to provide the power and durability needed to repeatedly subdue large game fish. And we've added an all-aluminum "long-stroke" handle and oversized grip for extra cranking power in the heat of battle. The Ocean Master Lever Drag Reel features a rugged, corrosion-resistant 1-piece graphite frame and side-covers, and sports a forged, double anodized aluminum spool with easy-to-see line capacity rings. This reel has been extensively tested and approved by our Offshore Angler pro staff to give you a top-quality lever drag reel you can count on long-term, at a great price. Includes reel clamp for secure attachment to your rod.
- Exceptional value
- Pro-tested for superior strength and durability
- Great for tuna, kingfish, sails, grouper, snapper
- Super-smooth, consistent carbon fiber drag
- Strike setting: 20 lbs.
- Full drag setting: 28 lbs.
- Corrosion-resistant graphite frame and side-covers
- Forged, double anodized aluminum spool
- Easy-to-see line capacity spool markings
- 4 double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel drive gear, pinion gear, and crankshaft
- Aluminum "long-stroke" handle with oversized grip
Click for Product Manual