Bad fish are the ones that beat you down and win the battle. Arm yourself properly with our Offshore Angler® Bad Fish Spinning Combo, and most of them will become good fish. Really good fish.
The Offshore Angler Bad Fish Spinning Reel is a saltwater warrior, built tough with a graphite frame, sideplates, and arbor, a sturdy aluminum bail wire, stainless steel main shaft, brass alloy pinion gear, and a powerful zinc alloy main gear that's coated to resist corrosion. The forged, double-anodized aluminum spool is constructed with a braid-grip arbor for handling superline without backing. Its 5-bearing (4+1) system uses double-shielded stainless steel bearings, and includes Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse for body-slamming hooksets. You'll appreciate how the machined-aluminum handle that runs all the way through the body and main gear, assuring unrelenting power backed by the smooth, consistent pressure of its carbon fiber and PTFE drag. Strong and dependable, this is an outstanding reel for all your inshore fishing challenges.
The Offshore Angler Bad Fish Spinning Rod is built to be sensitive, lightweight, and incredibly strong. The blank is made with our exclusive Shok Flex Technology, a graphite and fiberglass hybridization, resulting in fishing rods with the sensitive feel of graphite, while offering the shock absorption benefits and power of glass. Fuji stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts prevent saltwater corrosion, and the EVA split-grip handles are slip-resistant and lightweight.
- Graphite body, sideplates, and rotor
- Forged, double-anodized aluminum spool
- Braid-grip spool arbor
- Sturdy aluminum bail wire
- Stainless steel main shaft
- Coated zinc alloy main gear
- Brass alloy pinion gear
- 5-bearing (4+1) system
- Powerlock instant anti-reverse
- Carbon fiber/PTFE drag system
- Machined, anodized aluminum handle
- Hybrid graphite and glass blank
- Shok Flex Technology
- Strong, flexible, and sensitive
- Fuji stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Comfortable EVA split-grip handles
Click here for product manual
Web ID: 161502