Oakley® Twoface™ Sunglasses double up on comfort and style while bringing you visionary technology worthy of the metal icons. Frames feature precision-formed aluminum lower orbitals with O Matter uppers. The lenses are made of Plutonite® to filter out every eye-chafing ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards. The Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise alignment so XYZ Optics® can maintain clarity all the way to the lens periphery where conventional lenses distort vision. Twoface is made to fit medium-sized faces. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: 009189.
- Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Frames feature precision-formed aluminum lower orbitals with O Matter uppers
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Designed to fit medium-sized faces
About Oakley lenses :
Prizm: Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color to make everything vivid and vibrant, Prizm sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
Iridium: This special metal oxide coating allows Oakley to fine-tune lenses of any color. The iridium coating regulates contrast, glare, reflection, light transmission, and light absorption, tailoring the lenses to better fit specific conditions.
Gradient: Offers a smooth transition in shading from a darker top to a lighter bottom while still retaining true color perception.
Photochromic: A premium option for select single-lens eyewear designs, it darkens the lens automatically to help you adapt to changing light and always perform at your best. Even when the photochromic lens color lightens, it still filters out 100% of all UV.