Oakley® Turbine™ XS Sunglasses deliver top sunglasses technology to young athletes. Made of Plutonite®, the Turbine's lenses filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm to protect young eyes. These sunglasses for kids are engineered for performance, with clean lines and a lightweight O Matter™ frame outfitted with Unobtainium® earsocks and nose pads, as well as interchangeable icons. Oakley's proven Three-Point Fit design ensures a comfortable fit and exact optical alignment. Oakley Turbine XS Sunglasses for youth hold up well to hard use by young athletes, as they are engineered to meet and exceed Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance.
Manufacturer style #: OJ9003.
- Plutonite lenses offer top UV protection, filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Unobtainium earsocks and nose pads increase grip with perspiration for nonslip performance
- Specially engineered to fit youth faces
Web ID: 188738