Specially created for the needs of military and those in extreme activities, Oakley® Turbine™ Rotor Polarized Sunglasses have a wraparound, single-lens design to protect your eyes. These Oakley impact sunglasses boast a toric shield that optimizes vision from every angle. A non-slip Unobtainium® nose pad and temple tips work facilitate a Three-Point Fit that keeps this tactical eyewear firmly in place. Plutonite® lenses offer UV protection, filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The O Matter™ stress-resistant frame is lightweight and durable for all-day wear. Oakley Turbine Rotor Polarized Sunglasses have a curve that hugs your face for peripheral protection, and you can even change out the lens with a new one (sold separately) so you can adapt to changing conditions. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: OO9307.
- Plutonite lenses filter 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Select styles feature PRIZM lenses that fine-tune vision for specific activities
- Three-Point Fit holds eyewear in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium ear socks and nose pads grip when wet
- O Matter frame is lightweight and durable
Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, PRIZM sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
- Prizm™ Deep Water: Improves color contrast, boosting green and reds to give you a better view of what's going on down below.
Web ID: 170599