Oakley® Speed Jacket™ Sunglasses meet your toughest demands for comfort and performance in protective eyewear for sports, outdoors, and military lifestyles. This Thin Blue Line edition is specifically designed to improve the safety, performance, and comfort of the brave men and women in law enforcement. These Oakley sunglasses have a semi-rimless style with large lenses for increased field of view and protection. High Definition Optics® meet or exceed American National Standards Institute testing for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance. The Switchlock Quick Lens Exchange allows you to switch out other lenses (sold separately) to get just the right coloring and clarity to do your job right. Unobtainium® nose and temple pads maintain their grip through sweat and moisture to keep eyewear in place. Other insightful features include Thin Stem temples that accommodate over-hear hearing protection, communication devices, and hats. The O-Matter™ frame is lightweight and stress-resistant for all-day comfort. Oakley Speed Jacket Sunglasses come with a custom, zippered hard case for storage. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: OO9228-10.
- Switchlock Quick Lens Exchange allows for lenses to be switched out easily for rapid lens exchange
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 2015 Optical Standards for Clarity
- Patented High Definition Optics technology provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- Lightweight, durable, stress-resistant O-Matter frame for all-day comfort and protection
- Thin Stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and comms
- Unobtanium nose pad provides a nonslip grip, even under wet conditions
- Includes zip case
Oakley's partnership with our nations Law Enforcement has lasted for decades. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort for these brave men and women. An obsession with research and development continues to produce duty essential equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear. The Thin Blue Line collection is devoted for honoring these ambassadors of the law.
Web ID: 188579