A polarized semi-rimless take on the popular Sliver, the Oakley® Sliver Edge Polarized Sunglasses offers sleek styling packed with top notch protection and technology. Plutonite® lens material offers top UV protection, filtering 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Controlling the lens' light transmission for precisely tuned colors, maximized contrast, and reduced glare, Oakley's Prizm™ and HDPolarized technologies fine-tune your vision for sports and outdoor activities. Made of Oakley's gravity-defying O-Matter™, the Sliver Edge's lightweight semi-rimless frames offer great air flow and a smooth curvature that extends the peripheral range of view. A high wrap design delivers maximum coverage, while the proven Three-Point Fit design holds the lenses in precise optical alignment. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #:OO9413.
- Sleek, semi-rimless, polarized sunglasses packed with top Oakley technology
- Lightweight and stress-resistant O Matter frames
- Smooth curvature that extends the peripheral range of view
- High wrap design
- Plutonite lens - blocks 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- HD Polarized - minimizes glare without haze and optical distortion
- Prizm lens technology - fine-tunes view for sports and outdoor environments
- Three-Point Fit - exact optical alignment and comfortable fit
About Oakley lenses :
Prizm: Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color to make everything vivid and vibrant, Prizm sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
Iridium: This special metal oxide coating allows Oakley to fine-tune lenses of any color. The iridium coating regulates contrast, glare, reflection, light transmission, and light absorption, tailoring the lenses to better fit specific conditions.
Gradient: Offers a smooth transition in shading from a darker top to a lighter bottom while still retaining true color perception.
Photochromic: A premium option for select single-lens eyewear designs, it darkens the lens automatically to help you adapt to changing light and always perform at your best. Even when the photochromic lens color lightens, it still filters out 100% of all UV.