Part of Oakley's military-ready Standard Issue series, Oakley® SI Ballistic M Frame® 3.0 Shooting Specific Sunglasses surpass ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection, keeping your eyes protected in the field or on the range. These Oakley SI sunglasses also meet MIL SPEC, MIL-PRF-31013. The shield-style single lens is made of pure Plutonite®, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. The single lens is imbued with Prizm™ technology, which means it is specially tuned to maximize vision and bring out fine detail in any environment. With these Oakley sunglasses, you get razor-sharp clarity at all angles of view, which maximizes peripheral vision and protection against sun, wind, and side impact. The nylon frames feature a clip that holds the lens and frame together for more secure support. Thin stems enable compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems, and a Unobtainium® nose pad ensures nonslip comfort. Includes electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Large fit. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: OO9146.
- Single shield-style lens made of Plutonite, Oakley's high-purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- 100% UVA/UVB protection; also filters harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high-mass and high-velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1
- ANSI Z87.1-stamped for quick identification/confirmation
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL-PRF-31013
- Prizm lenses for ultra-precise color tuning in any environment
- Nylon frames with comfortable, nonslip Unobtainium nose pad
- Thin stems enable compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- Electrostatic Microclear bag for cleaning and storage included
Web ID: 100260692