The Oakley® SI Ballistic Det Cord™ kicks things up a notch. Each style of these Oakley sunglasses is fully compliant with the ballistic and optical standards of MIL PRF32432 and ANSI Z87.1 (2010), making these Oakley sunglasses great for military operations, aggressive environments, and covert capabilities. Lightweight O-Matter® frame material offers premium comfort, while peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics®, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Oakley's Three-Point Fit keeps the lenses in precise optical alignment. The SI Ballistic Det Cord is also fully equipped with an anti-fog coating, comms compatible ear stems, and a rubberized unobtanium nosepiece, creating one piece of eyewear that is ready for any situation.
The DD Tornado/Gray option is part of the Daniel Defense collection (Daniel Defense is a top manufacturer in commercial rifles and state-of-the-art barrels) and features exclusive DD Cerakote™ coatings for even greater durability. It also features an exclusive icon that is inspired by the Barrels Daniel Defense manufactures. The Matte Black Cerakote/Gray option also features Cerakote frame coatings for even greater durability.
Manufacturer style #: OO9253.
- Uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact
- Performance sunglasses meet and exceed the impact-resistance standards of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Lenses with anti-fog coatings
- O-Matter frame is lightweight and stress-resistant
- XYZ Optics help maintain visual clarity at all angles of view
- Unobtainium nose pads grip when you sweat
- DD Tornado/Gray and Matte Black Cerakote/Gray options features super-durable Cerakote coatings
Oakley Standard Issue (SI)
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection. New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear. If customers needed a technology not yet in existence, then Oakley invented it.
About Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Ice Iridium combines a neutral lens tint designed for truer color perception with an Iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Positive Red Iridium features a neutral lens tint with a specialized Iridium coating that tunes contrast and reduces infrared light. Works best in medium to bright light (15% light transmission).
Web ID: 159769