Delivering proven Oakley® performance in a pair of sunglasses specially engineered for youth faces, the Quarter Jacket™ Sunglasses for kids deliver top sunglasses technology to the next generation of athletes. The Quarter Jacket combines a versatile interchangeable lens design with premium optical clarity and a frame that handles punishing abuse to stand up to the toughest youth league or outdoor adventure. Built to stay locked in place during the most intense activity, these sunglasses pair a lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter semi-rimless frame with Oakley's proven Three-Point Fit design for comfort and exact optical alignment. Unobtainium® synthetic nosepiece and earsocks hold tightly and increase their grip as you sweat, making these sunglasses a great pick for on-the-go youngsters. High Definition Optics™ offer truer, more accurate vision to optimize your safety and performance, while the 8.75 base lens curvature optimizes peripheral vision and side protection. Made of Plutonite, the Quarter Jacket's lenses filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, while Oakley's Iridium® lens coatings (optional) minimize glare and balance light transmission for an optimized view. It all adds up to a pair of sunglasses that meet Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: OO9200.
- Lightweight and versatile sunglasses for hard charging youngsters
- Interchangeable lens design - adapt to changing light conditions
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame
- Unobtainium earsocks and grip anchors - grip increases as you sweat
- Three-Point Fit - exact optical alignment and balanced pressure points
- High Definition Optics - truer, more accurate vision
- 8.75 base lens curvature - optimized peripheral vision
- Plutonite lenses - block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light
- Iridium lens coatings (optional) - minimizes glare without distortion
- Meet ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical and impact requirements
About Oakley lenses :
Prizm: Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color to make everything vivid and vibrant, Prizm sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
Iridium: This special metal oxide coating allows Oakley to fine-tune lenses of any color. The iridium coating regulates contrast, glare, reflection, light transmission, and light absorption, tailoring the lenses to better fit specific conditions.
Gradient: Offers a smooth transition in shading from a darker top to a lighter bottom while still retaining true color perception.
Photochromic: A premium option for select single-lens eyewear designs, it darkens the lens automatically to help you adapt to changing light and always perform at your best. Even when the photochromic lens color lightens, it still filters out 100% of all UV.
Web ID: 14031109520050