Drawing on a timeless classic look, the Holbrook™ from Oakley® combines Oakley performance and protection with a style that screams American cool. Named after a small Arizona town along the edge of the painted desert and the petrified forest on historic Route 66, the Holbrook blends its classic look with modern materials and technology. This comfortable and lightweight design combines a stress-resistant O-Matter® frame with proven Plutonite® lenses and a Three-Point Fit design that ensures precise optical alignment. The Holbrook's high-performance lenses filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, while the Iridium® coating reduces glare while balancing light transmission. The 6-base lens curvature enhances peripheral vision and side protection. These Oakley sunglasses meet or exceed Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: OO9102.
- A timeless, classic design fused with modern Oakley technology
- Plutonite lens blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and blue light
- High-definition optics meet ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical and impact requirements
- 6-base lens curvature for optimized peripheral vision
- Lightweight O-Matter frame
- Three-Point Fit for exact optical alignment and balanced pressure points
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection. New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear. If our customers needed a technology not yet in existence, then Oakley invented it.
About Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Ice Iridium combines a neutral lens tint designed for truer color perception with an Iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
- Positive Red Iridium features a neutral lens tint with a specialized Iridium coating that tunes contrast and reduces infrared light. Works best in medium to bright light (15% light transmission).
Web ID: 12050305121697