Oakley® Holbrook™ Polarized Sunglasses are inspired by movie star sunglasses of the 50s and 60s, and enhanced with 21st-century technology. High Definition Optics® (HDO®) meet or exceed American National Standards Institute testing for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance. HDPolarized® lenses filter 99% of reflected glare and Plutonite® technology filters 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light. Oakley Holbrook Polarized Sunglasses have a timeless appeal with a lightweight O Matter™ frame for stress resistance day after day. Includes microfiber storage bag. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: OO9102.
- A classic style with thoroughly modern performance
Plutonite lenses offer top UV protection, filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Select styles feature Prizm lenses control light transmission for precise colors and contrast
- HDPolarized lenses filter 99% of reflected glare
- High Definition Optics provide razor-sharp vision at every angle
- Plutonite lenses filter 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
O-Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Ideal for driving and everyday use
About Oakley lenses:
- Black Iridium combines an excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions with an iridium coating to reduce glare. Works well in extremely bright light (10% light transmission).
Prizm Technology Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, Prizm sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
- Prizm Deep Water Improves color contrast, boosting green and reds to give you a better view of what's going on down below.
Oakley Standard Issue (SI)Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
Web ID: 2227453