Fuel Cell™ Polarized Sunglasses from Oakley® are a mix of art and technology, with a clean, smooth look. The lenses on these Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglasses are cut from a single shield of optically pure Plutonite® and then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 basic standards. UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB, and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O Matter frames maximize comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit. Oakley HDPolarized lenses block 99% of those irritating rays that interfere with vision, and PRIZM™ lenses (on select styles) deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: OO9096.
- HDPolarized lenses
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/B/C and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Some styles feature Prizm lenses to control light transmission for precisely tuned colors and maximized contrast
- Dual-Peripheral Technology
- Durable, comfortable, lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frames
- Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Meets all ANSI Z87.1 optical precision and performance standards
Oakley Standard Issue (SI)
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection. New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear. If Oakley customers needed a technology not yet in existence, then Oakley invented it.
Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, PRIZM sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
- PRIZM Deep Water: Filters out the shades of blue that overwhelm your vision on open water and boosts greens and reds to give you a better view of what's going on down below.
- PRIZM Shallow Water: Enhanced contrast and optimized depth perception to bring the hook to the fish.
Web ID: 13011005512739