Oakley® Flak 2.0 XL Sunglasses are crafted with a lightweight, durable O-Matter™ frame and enhanced lens coverage that makes them ideal for runners, athletes, and outdoor sports. These men's performance sunglasses feature High Definition Optics (HDO®), which meet or exceed American National Standards Institute testing for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance, and XYZ Optics® offer razor-sharp clarity. When you're active, Unobtainium® nose pads and ear socks keep eyewear in place, even through sweat and activity. Oakley Flak 2.0 XL sport sunglasses come with a microfiber storage bag, vault case, and nose pad covers. Made in USA.
- XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage and curvature
- O-Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight and durable
- High Definition Optics provide razor-sharp vision at every angle
- XYZ Optics deliver razor-sharp clarity
- Unobtainium nose pads and ear socks ensure a secure fit
- Ideal for runners or outdoor sports
Oakley Standard Issue (SI)
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection. New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear. If our customers needed a technology not yet in existence, then we invented it.
Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, PRIZM sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
- Prizm™ Trail: Helps to spot subtle differences in shades of brown to better see obstacles and subtle transitions in dirt conditions.
- Prizm™ Field: Helps you track the ball more easily against a grass, dirt, or sky background.
- Prizm™ Golf: gives more depth cues to gauge distance for wedge shots, and readily differentiates grass conditions to predict ball speed.
- Prizm™ Road: enhances vision in both bright light and shadows, helping riders spot changes in the texture of the road surface.
- Prizm™ Shooting: See the target, both steel and cardboard, with speed and precision for improved visual acuity.
Web ID: 2227456