Oakley® SI Ballistic Crosshair Prizm™ Shooting Glasses deliver classic vintage style with the stone-cold performance you demand for shooting, hunting, aviation, military, or everyday wear. These Oakley aviator sunglasses feature a C-5™ alloy metal frame for lightweight strength, and squared lenses for timeless good looks. Prizm technology provides contrast-enhanced viewing to help lock in your target and decrease eyestrain. High Definition Optics® deliver razor sharp clarity with impact resistance. Plutonite® lenses filter 100% of UVA, UVB, and harmful blue light, and Unobtainium® nose pads and ear socks keep eyewear in place through sweat and moisture. Oakley Standard Issue Ballistic Crosshair Prizm Shooting Glasses offer optical clarity for marksmanship, and impact protection in extreme conditions. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: OO4069-03.
- C-5 alloy metal frame is strong yet lightweight
- Square shaped aviator lenses
- Prizm technology produces a color-tuned contrast lens for shooting
- HDO® technologies for precision optics with impact resistance
- Unobtainium nose pads and ear socks grip when you sweat
- Plutonite lenses filter 100% of UVA, UVB, and harmful blue light
Oakley Standard Issue (SI)
Oakley Standard Issue is a dedicated division within Oakley, Inc. that is committed to serving the specific needs of the U.S. military, government, law enforcement, fire, and EMS professionals. Oakley's partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance, and comfort of America's soldiers and safety professionals. Oakley's obsession with research and development continues to produce combat-ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear, and Oakley is honored to earn the respect of the world's best.
This passion has driven the creation of the Oakley SI line, offering unprecedented optical clarity and maintaining ultimate levels of protection. New generations of products are constantly developed at Oakley's research and production facility in Foothill Ranch, California. Each one of these innovations redefined the perception of performance eyewear. If our customers needed a technology not yet in existence, then we invented it.
Designed to deliver ultra-precise color tuning for any environment. By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, PRIZM sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye.
- Prizm™ Shooting: See the target, both steel and cardboard, with speed and precision for improved visual acuity.
- PRIZM™ TR22 (Light Conditions): Fine-tuned for specific sports and environments - 22% Light Transmission.
Web ID: 160916