The Northland® Whistler® Jig calls in crappie, bass, and walleye. Its innovative propeller spinner blade flashes and creates sonic vibration as it rips through the water to coax fish to strike. The vibration creates a whistling sound when retrieved, a quality that's especially useful in murky rivers or reservoirs when sound and flash are pivotal for getting fish to bite. The propeller blade helicopters down at half the speed of an equally weighted jig to attract fish that are suspended or hanging on the bottom. The Northland Whistler Jig has a plastic bait collar that securely holds a plastic trailer or live bait on the hook shank. Rippled shank design; Lazer Sharp™ hook.
- Unique bait calls in crappie, bass, and walleye
- Propeller blade flashes and gives off sonic vibrations
- "Whistles" as it moves through the water
- Great for murky rivers or reservoirs
- Helicopters at slower, fish-attracting rate of fall
- Lazer Sharp hook with rippled shank
- Plastic bait collar for holding a trailer in place