Add a nightcrawler, leech, or your favorite artificial worm to the Northland® Fishing Tackle Butterfly Blade Harness Rig, troll it next to a weed bed, and find out what predator fish are lurking there. You can slow troll it down to .25 mph, and the polycarbonate blade still spins and flashes, and at that speed, you'll keep it in the hot spots longer. Or troll it faster, and the blade delivers tantalizing flashes and sonic vibrations that reach into the distance. Fish it high or drop it deep, the Northland Fishing Tackle Butterfly Blade trolling rig is a killer when it comes to catching walleye and jumbo perch. Snell/leader is 60" long.
- Ideal for slow-trolling next to a weed bed
- Great for catching walleye and jumbo perch
- Troll it high, low, fast, or slow
- Polycarbonate blade still spins and flashes at .25 mph
- Tantalizing flashes and sonic vibrations
- Snell/leader is 60" long
- Add a nightcrawler, leech, or artificial worm