Protect the breathability and water repellency of your technical performance outerwear through the wash with Nikwax Tech Wash® Performance Outerwear Laundry Detergent. A safe, soap-based, cleaning formula designed for jackets, parkas, and other technical performance outerwear, this formula helps you safely clean your synthetic performance outerwear without degrading its existing DWR. Water based and biodegradable, this specialized formula helps extend the effective life-span of waterproof and water resistant textiles. Enhances the performance of Nikwax waterproofing treatments (not included). Contains no PFCs or VOCs. 10 oz. Manufacturer model #: DL181.
Safe laundry detergent for technical performance outerwear
Protects waterproof and water resistant textiles through the wash
Safe, soap-based, cleaning formula designed specifically for synthetic performance hoodies, jackets, and parkas
Does not degrade existing DWR
Water based and biodegradable - no PFCs or VOCs
Helps extend the effective life-span of waterproof performance outerwear
Web ID: 9992292944
Rated 5 out of
Cleaning ski gearGreat wash agent for gore-tex garments. I always use this product at the end of the season.
Date published: 2015-02-25
Rated 5 out of
NikwaxWorks as described.
The following is instructions for both Top Load and Front Load.
Use undiluted Tech Wash® and a sponge, or soft nylon brush, to treat stubborn stains before washing. Remove all non-washable parts. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use detergents.
Top Loading Machine Wash:
1. Place maximum 6 garments in washing machine.
2. After the machine has filled, 5floz/150ml for 1-3 garments, 8floz/250ml for 4-6 garments. Add an additional 50ml for hard water* areas.
3. Set cycle to Heavy and Warm. 1-3 items: low water level, 4-6 items: medium water level.
Front Loading Machine Wash:
1. Remove all detergent from detergent dispenser.
2. Place maximum of 2 garments in washing machine.
3. Add 3floz/100ml of Tech Wash®. Add an additional 50ml for hard water* areas.
4. Set cycle to Synthetics and Warm (30oC).