With The North Face® Stretch Down Jacket for Men, you'll stay dry, warm, and mobile. A durable water-repellent finish beads away rain, sleet, and snow to deliver dry comfort in colder, wetter weather. The cozy 700-fill-power goose-down insulation, certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by control union, locks in warmth while remaining lightweight. Plus, the highly compressible design can be stowed in one of the hand pockets for easy packing without compromising the loft of the insulation. Stretch-woven fabric provides total freedom of movement. Zippered hand pockets store small essentials. Also features a VISLON® center-front zip, internal elastic-bound cuffs, and a hem cinch cord. The North Face Stretch Down Jacket for Men is made of 91% nylon/9% elastane. Slim fit. Center Back Length: 27.25". Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 3Y56.
- 91% nylon/9% elastane
- Durable water-repellent finish keeps you dry
- Cozy 700-fill-power goose-down insulation
- Can be packed into its own hand pocket for easy transport
- Stretch-woven fabric provides unrestricted movement
- Zippered hand pockets
- VISLON center-front zipper
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch cord
- Slim fit
Web ID: 100243492