Location is everything in ice fishing, so the ability to keep punching holes can make a big difference in your catch. The Clam® Drill Auger Conversion Kit with Hand Auger is a 6" manual auger bit that you can quickly convert to a power auger simply by attaching your own high-torque, 18V lithium battery powered drill (not included). The Clam Conversion Kit provides an anodized aluminum frame/plate with rubber-dipped handles and trigger, giving you a solid platform for drilling. A built-in ball bearing absorbs the torque from cutting into the ice, so the only thing your drill has to do is spin the blades. And unlike other systems, there's no need to remove the chuck. Tall bracket accommodates most drill types; includes auger bit, power drill conversion kit, and mounting hardware. Weight: 8 lbs.
- Converts easily to a power auger—simply attach your own 18V drill
- Saves time and labor when many holes are needed
- Works with most 18V lithium-battery powered drills
- Anodized aluminum frame/plate, rubber-dipped handles and trigger
- Built-in ball bearing to absorb the torque
- No need to remove the chuck to attach drill kit
- Includes bit, conversion kit, and hardware