A great looking boot that's not afraid to work, the Ariat® Arena Rebound Western Boots for Men combines a haul of performance features with a bold western look. Featuring a premium full-grain leather foot and upper locked to a rugged Duratread™ outsole with Goodyear leather welt construction, this boot delivers proven Ariat performance and protection. Giving you a look that demands attention, the Arena Rebound sports a bold 8-row stitch pattern with a triple thread decorative stitch and heavy center embroidery through the shaft. The boot's removable footbeds feature a contoured surface for massaging comfort and fatigue-fighting cushioning on every step. Advanced Torque Stability® (ATS) technology offers additional support and cushioning all day long, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue at work or play. Work-friendly wide square toe. 1.5" Horseman heel. Average height: 11". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10021679.
- Work-ready western boot with a bright, bold look
- Premium, full grain leather foot and shaft
- Bold look - 8-row stitching with a triple thread decorative stitch and heavy center embroidery
- Goodyear leather welt construction - superior durability and stability
- Removable footbeds with a contoured surface - massaging comfort, fatigue-fighting cushioning
- Advanced Torque Stability technology - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Work-friendly wide square toe
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.