Fixed-blade broadhead that has field point accuracy and is tough on all types of game. New Archery Products® Razor Deep Six Series Fixed-Blade Broadheads feature offset blades with a 1-1/8'' cutting diameter and over-bore technology creating large wound channels which allows your arrow to penetrate deeper. Features Deep Six Technology.
Manufacturer model #: 60-987.
- Fixed-blade broadhead
- Field point accuracy
- Tough on all types of game
- Offset blades with a 1-1/8'' cutting diameter
- Over-bore technology for large wound channels
- Deep Six Technology
Deep Six Stainless Steel Insert System:
- Stronger More Precise Inserts. Conventional broadheads tend to rattle loose, but Deep Six provides 25% more thread engagement to keep points secure—and stainless steel is 65% stronger than aluminum.
- Focused Front-of-Center (F.F.O.C.). Higher density steel moves weight forward for genuine increases in penetration and appreciably increased accuracy.
- Boat tail Optimization & OverBore. Deep Six-approved broadheads taper to match shaft diameter for less friction and drag during flight and penetration. They allow micro-diameter shafts to track behind the broadhead ferrules for cleaner, friction-reduced pass-thrus, therefore better blood trails.
Web ID: 12032105011427