Enjoy the warmth of a heavy hunting bib without the bulk or immobility with the Natural Gear® Windproof Fleece Hunting Bibs for Men. Made of 400g anti-pilling Winter Ceptor Microfleece, this quiet and warm bib overall provides warm protection without the bulk or immobility of heavy hunting garments. A breathable membrane laminated between two fleece layers blocks wind and water to keep you comfortable. Two handwarmer pockets provide a place to stash hands out of the cold, while the two front zippered pockets and rear zippered pockets provide a safe place for gear. Knee high side zips make slipping the bibs off and on much easier. Machine wash. Imported.
- Soft, quiet, and warm hunting bibs for cold weather hunts
- 100% 400g anti pilling Winter Ceptor Micro Fleece - warmth without the weight
- Windproof and water resistant
- Full front zipper
- Two handwarmer pockets, two zip close pockets and a zip close rear pocket
- Knee high side zips
Natural Gear uses science for the best camouflage patterns to help you disappear naturally. Its pattern is a non-manipulated, soft-edged photographic image of natural elements. It has the colors of nature, without all the technical "artistic" details (sticks and leaves) that clutter other camouflage patterns. Natural Gear's patterns follow the Laws of Mother Nature to hide you completely.
- The Law of Tone: Photographically derived -- not too light, not too dark; easy to
- The Law of Gravity: A distinct vertical orientation, just as in nature.
- The Law of Shadows: None in the pattern; only natural shadows allowed.
- The Law of Open: Broad designs, blurry edges. You blend at close range, and don't
- become a ''blob'' at distance.
- The Law of Versatility: Definitely not situation-specific -- hunt anywhere.
- The Law of Science: Precise, soft-edged photo images of natural elements.
- The Law of Reality: Just wear -- you'll blend, easily!
Web ID: 1207190451347