A durable, yet lightweight, bowfishing arrow designed for excellent flight, penetration, and visibility, the Muzzy® Bowfishing Lighted Carbon Fish Arrow with Carp Point helps you land more fish. Built around an advanced carbon composite arrow shaft, this arrow combines a outer carbon tube with a fiberglass core for great strength at a lighter weight. On top of the arrow, a size X Nockturnal lighted nock activates when you release the arrow to increase your arrows visibility in dark waters. On the other end, a stainless steel Carp Point features a hardened steel tip for proper penetration on soft-fleshed fish such as carp, suckers, and paddlefish. This quick-Release, dual-barb design holds fish tight during the fight and then reverses with 2 turns of the tip to help you slide the tip out when the fish is in the boat. Arrow also features a pre-drilled cross-hole for line anchor or installing a safety slide.
Manufacturer model #: 1320-C.
- Strong and lightweight bowfishing arrow with a lighted nock
- Advanced carbon composite arrow shaft - outer carbon tube with a fiberglass core
- Size X Nockturnal lighted nock for greater visibility in low light
- Stainless steel Carp Point
- Hardened steel tip - great penetration on soft-fleshed fish
- Dual barbs - hold fish tight, reverse for easy release
- Pre-drilled cross-hole