Head out for some quiet, backyard plinking with the Umarex® Fusion 2 CO2 Pellet Rifle Compact Airgun. This airgun offers velocities up to 700FPS with improved accuracy thanks to the 18.5" rifled steel barrel. Operating on two 12-gram or 88-gram CO2 cylinders, this pellet gun features a 5-chamber SilencAir™ muzzle brake for incredibly quiet performance, without inhibiting accuracy or reducing muzzle velocities. The 9-shot rotary magazine offers easy loading, while the CO2 cartridges boast a 70- or 250-shot (12-gram or 88-gram cylinders, respectively) lifespan for maximum firepower. An integrated 1913 Picatinny-style rail readily accepts a variety of scopes, while the ambidextrous synthetic thumbhole stock features M-LOK® slots, allowing you to attach a variety of aftermarket accessories. If that's not enough, this airgun features a light 3-lb. single-stage trigger, and a factory-installed rubber recoil pad for a comfortable shooting experience.
Manufacturer model #: 2251365.
- .177 caliber pellet rifle
- Velocities up to 700FPS
- 18.5" rifled steel barrel
- 5-chamber SilencAir muzzle brake
- Operates on two 12-gram or 88-gram CO2 cylinders
- 9-shot rotary magazine
- 70- or 250-shot life
- Light 3-lb. single-stage trigger
- Integrated 1913 Picatinny-style rail
- Ambidextrous synthetic thumbhole stock
- Factory-installed rubber recoil pad
- M-LOK slots