The Muddy® The Portable Bale Ground Blind enables you to hide in plain sight when hunting open farm or ranch lands. The ease of transport, effortless set up and collapsibility, make the hay bale blind an ideal option for mobile hunters who follow game movements from one field to the next. Surrounding the strong, powder-coated steel frame is a black-backed, water-resistant denier fabric plus a non-reflective burlap cover to protect you from the elements and conceal you from the eyes of wary game. Brush ties and brush strips allow you to attach additional vegetation to match local environments. 8 reversible windows, measuring 12" wide x 16" tall provide shooting portals in all directions. A 47" x 20" waterfowl window provides ample space for shooting incoming waterfowl, as well as to swing on passing targets. All window openings secure using hooks and loops and are equipped with removable shoot through mesh. A large, zippered door gives easy access to the Muddy The Portable Bale Ground Blind. 61"Wx63"Lx76"H. Weight: 54 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: MGB5800.
- Great for hunting agricultural land
- Easy to transport and set up
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Water-resistant fabric and burlap exterior
- 8 windows plus large waterfowl window
- Quiet hook and loop window fasteners
- Additional brush ties and brush strips
- Large, zippered entrance door
Web ID: 1603221211