Hunting comfort and concealment rises to a new level in the field with the Gunner Box Blind and Base from Muddy®. Giving hunters a protected perch off the ground, the Gunner offers better sightlines, scent control, and concealed movement. This durable blind combines a rock-solid joist and sheeting floor, protective molded roof made of sheeting and plastic, and durable, insulated Therma-Tek wall panels for warmth, scent control, and noise suppression. Four residential quality glass windows feature all-steel hardware, gasket linings, and simple 1-handed operation for easy and silent operation and outstanding views of the area around the blind. The Gunner's roomy interior features durable carpeting, a molded shelf, a drink holder, and gear cubby. The full-sized, fully insulated door sports a full gasket and door trim for optimal protection and durability. Lockable keyed entry gives you peace of mind in between hunts. Spacious 4' square blind features a 7' peak height with a 30"Wx70"T door and 33"Wx13"T windows. Made of heavy-duty powder-coated steel, the 5' Base tower features a ladder, non-slip steps, and a spacious platform with handrails for easy entry into the blind. Base comes with four 24" leg stakes and a 30" ground anchor with cable and turnbuckle.
Manufacturer model #: BBB1000-5C.
- Insulated design for warmth, scent control, and noise suppression
- Rock-solid joist and sheeting floor
- Heavy-duty molded roof made of sheeting and plastic
- Durable Therma-Tek wall panels - warmth, scent control, and noise suppression
- Four residential quality glass windows
- Simple 1-handed window operation
- Ultra-quiet window latches
- Roomy interior with durable carpeting
- Molded shelf
- Drink holder and cubby box included for added comfort
- Full-sized, insulated door with lockable keyed entry
- 4' square with 7' peak height
- 15" wide ladder
- Non-slip steps and spacious platform with handrails
- Comes with leg stakes and ground anchro system
- Height: 5'
Web ID: 100015118