Make it easy to enjoy a delicious, nutritious meal on your next outdoor adventure with the Mountain House® Freeze Dried Chili Mac with Beef. Packed in a specially designed, multi-layered foil pouch, all you have to do to fix this meal is add boiling water and then eat the filling entr_e right from the pouch. This special pouch allows food to be stored at room temperature for years, retaining the fresh flavor and original texture. Meal contains two 10-ounce servings of spicy chili sauce with beef, macaroni noodles, and beans. Contains soy and wheat. Dry weight: 4.8 oz. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 53-128.
- Easy packing, easy to prepare, delicious, nutritious freeze dried entr_e
- 10 oz. serving—2 servings
- Easy prep—add boiling water in pouch and eat meal right from the pouch
- Specially designed, multi-layered foil pouch keeps food at room temperature for years
- Retains fresh flavor and original texture
- Spicy chili sauce with beef, macaroni noodles, and beans
The Mountain House product line of freeze-dried meals has been manufacturing backpacking / recreational foods since the late-1960s. Other brands of backpacking foods mix freeze dried and dehydrated ingredients in their entr_es. Dehydrated ingredients cost less and do not have the superior flavor that freeze dried ingredients do. Dehydrated foods often require soaking and long cook times, while freeze dried entr_es require only the addition of boiling water and a maximum set time of 10 minutes.
Web ID: 10230538