The Mountain Hardwear Lamina Z Blaze -15 Regular Sleeping Bag turns up the heat on comfortable sleep in extreme cold-weather environments. Rated at -15 deg. Fahrenheit, this extreme cold-weather, mummy-style sleeping bag features a DWR-treated water-repellent nylon ripstop outer shell with face gasket and tailored hood for improved protection, and Thermal Q 250g Thermic Micro insulation for compression and rugged reliability. An ultra-soft, moisture-wicking 100% polyester inner lining, comfort footbox, and ergonomic draft collar keeps you cozy all night long while welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates pesky cold spots. A full-length #8 zipper with double sliders provide ventilation when the temperature allows. The Mountain Hardwear Lamina Z Blaze -15 Sleeping Bag even features a zippered pocket at the shoulder to keep your valuables secure. Includes a nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag. Perfect for camping and backpacking. Dimensions: 78"L x 66"W at the shoulder. Packed dimensions: 17"L x 9"W. Weight: 4 lb. 9 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1651601709.
- Extreme cold-weather mummy style sleeping bag
- Water-repellent nylon outer shell for improved protection
- Thermal Q insulation for compression and durability
- Welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Ultra-soft, moisture-wicking 100% polyester inner lining
- Full-length #8 zipper with double sliders for ventilation
- Rated to -15 deg. Fahrenheit
- Perfect for camping and backpacking
Web ID: 9992296086