A Bass Pro Exclusive!
Engineered for the rigors of tournament fishing, the pro-ready MotorGuide® X5 Series foot-controlled Bow Mount Trolling Motor delivers the quiet operation, rugged durability, and precise control you need to perform at your peak. Made to be virtually bulletproof, the MotorGuide X5 Cable Steer Bow Mount Trolling Motor offers superior strength and wear resistance in every component. The patented Variable Ratio Steering (VRS) technology allows anglers to make subtle and precise steering adjustments, while virtually eliminating torque and feedback that can compromise boat stability and control. And MotorGuide's advanced Digital Power Management system extends battery life up to 5 times longer, with more thrusting power. With super-quiet bearings and bushings, this exclusive MotorGuide trolling motor supports a stealthy approach while on the move, as well as during stow/deploy operations. 2-blade weedless propeller.
Manufacturer model #: 940500350.
- Engineered for the rigors of tournament fishing
- Quiet, tough, easy to control
- Superior strength and wear resistance
- Patented Variable Ratio Steering (VRS)
- Precise steering with virtually no torque or feedback
- Digital Power Management system extends battery life
- Super-quiet bearings and bushings for enhanced stealth
- 2-blade weedless propeller
Web ID: 100018139