Quickly remove or re-attach your trolling motor in seconds, for theft protection or storage. The MotorGuide® Universal Quick-Release Bracket has a convenient cam lock design that's easy to operate and provides a snug, secure fit. The slide base allows you to reposition your motor up to 5-3/4" further inboard, providing additional clearance for loading or covering. Made of rugged, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum, the bracket comes with all stainless steel hardware needed for installation. Padlock-able. Compatible with all MotorGuide cable and electric steer bowmounts. Additional top plate (sold separately) allows easy switch between multiple motors. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 8M0095972.
- Remove or attach trolling motor in seconds
- Easy-to-operate cam lock design
- Slide base repositions motor up to 5-3/4? further inboard
- Made of corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- Padlock-able for extra security
- For all MotorGuide cable and electric steer bowmounts
- Additional top plate (sold separately) allows easy switch between multiple motors
MotorGuide Universal Quick-Release Bracket Top Plate sold separately and can be found through item search for number 2237717
Web ID: 1506251416