You've just found the ultimate in strength, rigidity, and durability. The MotorGuide® R5 Transom-Mount Freshwater Trolling Motor brings aluminum alloy construction with stainless steel hinge pins and a rugged powder-coat finish to make it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors ever designed. Put the control at your fingertips with the R5's ergonomic extending handle and durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount. Get precise, variable-speed control and longer run time with industry-renowned Digital Power Management. This technology monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. This technology allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life. The MotorGuide R5 Transom-Mount Freshwater Trolling Motor also features an easy-to-use tilt/stow/deploy mechanism and swing-over knobs on the clamp screws, allowing you to lock the motor to the transom, making this MotorGuide trolling motor the obvious choice for anglers who demand the strongest on the water.
Manufacturer model #: 940300030.
- The best freshwater trolling motor ever made for strength, rigidity, and durability
- Digital Power Management
- 5 speeds forward, 2 reverse
- Quiet, smooth operation—get closer to fish
- Ergonomic, extending handle
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Composite shaft
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder-coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
Web ID: 2336523