The popularity of Moose hunting is on the rise across the nation and why not? These magnificent creatures offer an irresistible challenge to big game hunters. Imagine the triumph of successfully bagging a bull moose in rut as he spots a cow moose and closes in for a better look. Montana Decoys exclusive Moose II Decoy came into being after hunting guides and customers expressed a growing need for a decoy with a darker color palette and a realistic broadside pose. These characteristics are thought to be the most effective arsenal to draw forth potential moose, and the results of careful research and design are a highly effectual decoy with many beneficial features. The Moose II Decoy is photorealistic with a high definition image printed onto polyester fabric. This decoy comes with 2 sturdy fiberglass leg poles with steel tips that are ideal for use in any terrain. Plant these poles in the ground and use the wind to your advantage as the decoy sways in realistic motion, upping your chances to attract that big game. The Moose II Decoy easily unfolds to a size of 62'' x 47'', so set up is a snap, and when hunting is over, the decoy folds back down to a manageable size of 26'' x 17'', and can easily be stored in a backpack for hands free transport. Start your adventure today with Montana Decoy's Moose II Decoy. Weight: 48 oz.
Manufacturer model #: MOOSE 2.
- Highly effective decoy with many beneficial features
- Photorealistic with a high definition image printed onto polyester fabric
- Comes with 2 sturdy fiberglass leg poles with steel tips that are ideal for use in any terrain
- Easily unfolds to a size of 62'' x 47''
- Folds back down to a manageable size of 26'' x 17'', and can easily be stored in a backpack
- Weight: 48 oz.
Web ID: 1304020531307