Keep your hard working retriever concealed and comfortable over land or water with the MOMarsh Invisi-Lab Dog Blind. Portable, compact and lightweight, this sturdy blind keeps your hunting companion above the mud, frozen ground, or water up to 34" deep. A mesh bottom gives your dog slip-proof footing while allowing water to drain out. Individually adjustable legs and cupped feet extend from 24'' to 34'', and provide a stable base, even in deeper water. Versatile design doubles as a dog crate with its zippered door or as a training tool during the offseason. Dimensions: 34"Lx23"Wx19"H. Weight: 13 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: LAB.
- Lightweight and portable blind for hard working waterfowl dogs
- Keeps your dog above the mud, frozen ground, or water up to 34" deep
- Portable, compact. and lightweight
- Mesh bottom - sure footing and easy draining
- Individually adjustable legs and cupped feet extend from 24'' to 34'' - stable base
- Can be zipped shut to serve as a dog crate
Web ID: 100109182