Introducing the MOJO® Outdoors Triple Threat Electronic Predator Call, a complete predator calling system. Designed by expert Terry Denmon, who has called predators for years—large and small, dangerous and otherwise on 4 continents—this caller brings the quality he insisted on that you can't find in imitators' predator call machines. This MOJO electronic call includes 80 proven sounds, all from a high-quality cone speaker for unrivaled sound with a dual sound storage and retrieval system. All sounds come on a preloaded SD card as well as in the onboard memory. The caller automatically senses an inserted SD card and defaults to those calls, or plays onboard sounds in the absence of a card. A built-in blacklight ensures easy day or night use, and the flush flow-in-the-dark button prevent accidental operation. The Triple Threat Electronic Call emits sounds up to an incredible 120dB. Runs on 8 AA batteries (not included).
Manufactured model #: HW2503.
- Plays sounds loaded on any standard SD Card up to 32 GB, or onboard sounds
- Caller automatically detects SD card sounds, or plays onboard sounds
- Included remote works from up to 300 yards
- Caller operates on 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Charging port for rechargeable battery use
- Signal meter indicates remote coupled to caller
- Flush glow-in-the-dark buttons
- 4 Hot Buttons store favorite sounds at pre-determined volume
- Blacklight for day or night use
- Includes external speaker port
- 120db max volume