Easily remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor with the Minn Kota® Trolling Motor Quick-Release Bracket MKA-53. High-yield composite construction delivers superior strength and high resistance to corrosion. Unlike an ordinary trolling-motor bracket, the Minn Kota Trolling Motor Quick-Release Bracket MKA-53 comes specifically designed for higher-thrust motors and longer shaft lengths. Its low-profile design leaves the deck clear when you remove the motor. The handles with stainless steel pins can secure with a padlock (not included).
Manufacturer model #: 1854053.
- Lets you easily remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor
- Perfect for higher-thrust motors and longer shaft lenghts
- High-yield composite construction
- Better strength and corrosion resistance
- Handle with stainless steel pins
- Low-profile design to leave deck clear when you remove the motor
Web ID: 100118986