Quickly remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor with the Minn Kota® Trolling Motor Quick-Release Bracket MKA-16-03. The extruded-aluminum design with side screw provides a quiet and secure locking system. This unique design lets the Minn Kota Trolling Motor Quick-Release Bracket MKA-16-03 attach the trolling motor the top bracket and slide into the deck-mounted bottom bracket. Solid, anodized-aluminum construction ensures long-lasting durability. Includes mounting hardware.
Manufacture model #: 1854035.
- Gives you the power to remove your trolling motor quickly and easily or reattach to boat deck
- Sidescrew design attaches trolling motor to top bracket
- Slides into deck-mounted bottom bracket
- Solid, anodized-aluminum construction
- Brackets can secure with padlock (not included)
- Compatible with Ulterra, Terrova, PowerDrive, PowerDrive V2, PowerDrive Pontoon and Deckhand 40
- Mounting hardware
Web ID: 100118723