Quickly remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor with the Minn Kota® Trolling Motor Quick-Release Bracket. The cam-lock design and ultra-tight tolerances on this trolling-motor bracket eliminate bracket movement and noise. Upper and lower plates can secure with a padlock (not included). The composite cover on the Minn Kota Trolling Motor Quick-Release Bracket attaches to the lower half of the bracket when motor is removed, keeping the deck profile clean. Includes stainless steel mounting hardware, lanyard, and locking pin.
Manufacture model #: 950001.
- Gives you the power to remove your trolling motor quickly or reattach to boat deck
- Cam-lock reduces bracket movement and noise
- Composite cover attaches to lower piece of bracket when motor is removed to keep deck profile clean
- Includes mounting hardware, lanyard, and locking pin
- Upper and lower plates include slot for securing with padlock (not included)
- Compatible with Ulterra, Terrova, PowerDrive, PowerDrive V2, PowerDrive Pontoon, and Deckhand 40