Made in the USA and redesigned to be stronger, quieter, smoother, and more durable, the MinnKota® Riptide® FORTREX Bow-Mount Trolling Motors are ideal for trolling in shallower saltwater environments. Redesigned handle tilts and extends for more effortless control.
Riptide FORTREX Features:
- Innovative Mono-Arm Design features a single hinge point and rear pivot bearing with 20% more surface area. Reduced noise, greater strength, and longer life than traditional scissor mounts. Marine-grade extruded anodized aluminum structural beam is lighter in weight yet reduces torsional deflection by 75%
- Counter-Tension Stabilizer (CTS) is a Minn Kota exclusive! Integrated spring arm applies force in both the stowed and deployed positions, eliminating motor play and reducing noise. Reduces steering torque at higher speeds or in heavy chop
- Lift-Assist patented design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half. Features a 300 series stainless steel, nitrogen gas-charged spring
All Riptide Motors Feature:
- Saltwater Engineered: premium-grade marine alloys, are virtually impervious to rust.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: pound for pound, stronger than stainless steel
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: control boards are fully encapsulated in marine-grade urethane
- Sacrificial Anode: patented, replaceable anode protects metallic components from galvanic corrosion
- Manufacturer's 2-Year Warranty: all riptide motors feature a 2-year warranty.
Web ID: 103710