Supersize your open-water trolling experience! Great for pulling planer boards in fresh or saltwater, the Millennium Marine Spyderlok Rod Tree holds up to 3 rods at the same time. Patented Spyderlok technology makes smooth and easy pole-angle adjustments, and it ensures tight, secure locking angles. These locking holders swivel 360° horizontally and up to 180° vertically. Ridge at the bottom of rod holder keeps rod from turning. Durable rubber boots protect rod handles, and the large tubes help you remove the rod after a fish has hit and is on the run. Made of strong, lightweight anodized aluminum for years of reliable service. Easy 2-knob removal. Tool-free assembly. Stainless steel hardware. The Millennium Marine Spyderlok Rod Tree mounts with Millennium Marine's R-101 or TS-series track systems. Manufacturer 1-year warranty. Size: 31"L x 6.5"W x 2.5"H.
Manufacturer model #: R-400-00.
- Supersize your open-water trolling experience!
- Great for pulling planer boards in fresh or saltwater
- Patented Spyderlok Technology
- Smooth, easy pole-angle adjustments
- Tight, secure locking angles
- Swivels 360° horizontally, 180° vertically
- Holder's ridge keeps rod from turning
- Rubber boot protect rod handles
- Made of anodized aluminum
- Easy 2-knob removal
- Tool-free assembly
- Mounts with R-101 or TS-series track systems