Handle rough trails in any weather with the Trailwik Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots from Merrell®. Built to provide nonstop support and stability, the Trailwik Mid supports and protects your feet with mid-height, full grain and pig suede leather uppers bolstered at the back with molded TPU heel counters. M-Select™ DRY technology seals out water and wick moisture away from your feet. Aegis® antimicrobial technology in the Trailwik Mid's breathable mesh linings resist odor-causing bacteria. Removable EVA footbeds, compression molded EVA midsoles, and molded nylon arch shanks work together under the foot to cushion, absorb shock, and stabilize over rough trail terrain. Merrell Sticky-Rubber outsoles. Bellows tongues. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J210928C.
- Waterproof hiking boots built for rough terrain
- Tough, full grain and pig suede leather uppers
- External TPU heel counters - better stability over uneven terrain
- M-Select DRY technology - breathable waterproof protection
- Odor resistant AEGIS antimicrobial technology
- Cushioning EVA footbeds
- Compression molded EVA midsoles - absorbs shock, provides cushioning
- Heel air cushion - absorbs shock, adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shanks
- Merrell Sticky Rubber outsoles
Web ID: 14031509414529