With its woman-specific design, waterproof protection, and built-in Merrell® performance, the Siren Sport Q2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for women helps ladies enjoy fun in the wild. Engineered for the way women move, the Siren Sport Q2 Mid delivers women-specific support under the feet to help women enjoy a more natural, efficient, and comfortable stride on the trail. Q FORM® 2 dual density midsoles feature heel centering technology and a sequenced design to guide the foot on every stride, delivering gender-engineered alignment and comfort. Made of a special EVA blend, M Select™ FIT.TRI contoured footbeds work with the natural movements of the foot to provide superior stability and support beneath the foot's 3 major arches during intense activity. Nubuck leather and mesh uppers provide protection and support around the feet, while M Select™ DRY waterproof/breathable technology inside keeps feet protected, dry, and comfortable. M-Select™ FRESH anti-microbial treatments throughout the boot resist odor-causing bacteria and help keep feet feeling fresh. Merrell M-Select™ GRIP outsoles utilize self cleaning, angled 3.5 mm lugs to deliver slip-resistant traction over mixed terrains in wet or dry weather. Mid height for greater ankle support. Bellows tongue. Averageweight per pair: 1 lb. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J37446.
- Women-specific hiking boots give ladies superior performance on the trail
- Q FORM 2 dual density midsoles - promotes woman-specific alignment and comfort
- M Select FIT.TRI contoured footbeds - superior stability and support beneath the foot's 3 major arches
- Nubuck leather and mesh uppers
- M Select DRY waterproof/breathable technology
- M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments
- M-Select GRIP outsoles - self cleaning, angled lugs for sure traction
- Mid height - greater ankle support
- Bellows tongue
Web ID: 180624